We produce barrel-aged dry wines from vinifera grapes. Our winemaking vision is bold wines which reflect harmony between fruit and oak.
Château Ross owns a total of 13 acres of vineyard property, including the Robertson County "home" vineyard and the White's Creek estate vineyard. Grape varieties being grown now include: Chambourcin, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Zinfandel, Syrah, Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Chancellor.
Awards & Events
- Wilder On Wine Courtney Wilder paid us a visit recently. Check out the article in The City Paper. Read the article Here.
- Fish Story We've been deep sea fishing off Orange Beach, and this time we brought in quite a haul! View the pictures in News.
- Our new Rottie, Sarah, will be honored on a label of her own as soon as she's calm enough to sit still for a photo.
- Gu Vurtz Tra Weener, named after our other dog, Molly, is our fun and fabulous new white wine made from Gewürztraminer grapes. Look for it on local store shelves.
- Be sure and come see us for a personal tour and tasting. Just remember - call us before you head our way - we may be out fishing!